Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas has come and gone....Bring on next Christmas!!!







Oh I am so exhausted - what with late nights and new toys to play with...so much to do.



Christmas was so much FUN!!! - I enjoyed a traditional Christmas dinner at Nanny's on Christmas Eve and got some presents - the most enjoyable and messy being my new sandpit. Then on Christmas day Mum was really sick so we stayed at home while Dad went to Barwon Heads to have more food with his family - very sad we missed out but before he left I was given some more toys WOW...trucks, a lawn mower, broom and dustpan (is mum trying to say something?) books and lots and lots of other things. I was so spoilt but I deserve it.



Anyway Mum's better and now Dad's sick - I'm so good at sharing my colds! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have an even better New Year.

No comments: